CNC Hydraulic Press Brake with DA52 Control System From Delem
|FOB Price:||US $1-1.1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-1.1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Units/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: WE67K-200x3200
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000, ISO 9001:2008, CE
- Suitable for: Copper, Aluminum, Alloy, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Control System: Da52 From Delem
- Transport Package: Export Standard Package
- Origin: China
- Condition: New
- Automation: Automatic
- Type: Cnc Bending Machine
- Trademark: HYMT
- Specification: max force: 200T, max width 3200mm
- HS Code: 84629900
1. Equipped with DELEM CNC system made in Holland and other key parts such as linear scale, hydraulic valve, servo motor are all importing products.
2. There are two linear scales installed on "C" plates on both sides, which is fixed on worktable to eliminate the effect ion of deflection when working. The linear scale will inspect the both end positions of ram (Y1, Y2) and send signal. After amplified by CNC amplifier, the signal will be fed back to computer. Then the computer will control the volume of oil, which is going to enter into cylinders. So the parallelism of ram and worktable could be controlled under ±0.01mm.
3. DELEM system has automatic testing and self-diagnosis functions. Also, Programming is simply composed of putting in sizes of plate to bend, dimensions of work piece and choosing tools. Then CNC system could calculate the bending force and position of back gauge and ram automatically. Also the ram penetrating and pressing time relay could be calculated.
4. Good quality electro-hydraulic proportional valve is adopted to ensure the synchronization of both cylinders as well good capacity to deal eccentric load.
5. The stroke of ram and back gauge are all controlled by CNC system with good precision.
6. Main sliding parts such as cylinders, piston rod, guide way, are all treated with wear-resistance.
7. Back gauge adopts rolling ball screw and rolling guide way, so the repeat positioning precision of X axis could reach ±0.1mm.
8. Full machine is guarded with safety guard and interlocker to protect the operator from injured.
The electric-hydraulic servo system can control the synchronization of cylinders for our WE67K Hydraulic CNC bending machine, hydraulic Press Brake, CNC Bender. Combined with optical curtain of international standard, the fully closed loop control is formed with high bending and repetitive positioning accuracy.
The CNC cylinder deflection auto compensation system helps to prevent the deformed sliding block from affecting the workpiece quality and ensure its good linearity and bending angle WE67K Hydraulic CNC bending machine, hydraulic Press Brake, CNC Bender. The compensation ID adjusted automatically by the CNC system, both convenient and accurate.
11. Feeding System There can be 6 axels when equipped the inward CNC system.
12. hydraulic System:The hydraulic adopts the integrated, which helps to reduce piping connection, eliminate oil leakage, improve the work stability, and beautify the machine appearance, the inner engaged gear pump manufactured by a famous Germany company is used to reduce the system noise and extend the service life.
13. Tooling:The die sections have different lengths, which can be combined with a certain width to meet the processing requirements of special work pieces.
WE67K CNC Press Brake, Hydraulic Press Brake, CNC Press Brake Bending Machine, Press Brake Machine, CNC bending machine, Hydraulic press, CNC bender machine
|1||CNC System||DELEM, DA-52|
|2||Valve block for pressure||BOSCH/HOERBIGER|
|3||Valve block for synchronization||BOSCH, GERMANY|
|4||Main sealers in cylinder||NOK, Japan|
|7||Servo Motor||YASKAWA, JAPAN|
installation and preoperation of machines.
your technician to our company to learn how to operate machines.
|Nominal Pressure (kN)||Length of table (mm)||Distance Between Housing (mm)||Throat Depth (mm)||Stroke (mm)||Open Hight (mm)||Main Motor (kW)||weight (kg)||Dimensions|
|(L x W x H) (mm)|
|Note: No notice if any change of the above statistics made.|