DW50NC PLC control tube pipe bending machine
|FOB Price:||US $1-1.1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-1.1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DW50NC
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000, ISO 9001:2008, CE
- Suitable for: Copper, Aluminum, Alloy, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- max pipe wall thickness: 3mm
- Transport Package: Veneer Case
- Origin: China
- Condition: New
- Automation: Semi-Automatic
- Type: Hydraulic Bending Machine
- Trademark: HYMT
- Specification: max dia: 50mm
- HS Code: 8462
DW50NC high-speed single-head hydraulic bending machine, the use of NC control, multi-group program, multi-angle setting, so your simple side.
|Key Specifications||unit||models: DW50NC||Notes|
|maximum bending diameter × wall thickness||mm||Φ50 × 3|
1. Minimum bending radius according to pipe diameter
2. Maximum bending radius according to customer requirements
3. Maximum core length of wear based on customer requirements
|maximum bending radius||mm||R350|
|minimum bend radius||mm||R20|
|maximum bending angle||Degree||190|
|control system||microcomputer control|
|elbow pipe to allow the number of||Unit||16|
|parts store a few||Unit||16 × 16|
|hydraulic motor power||KW||5.5|
|hydraulic system control||solenoid valve|
|Overall size||mm||3000 × 700 × 1000|
1.Standardization of Service "212"
2: response in 2 hours
1: provide solution in 1 day
2: solve complaint in 2 days
Installation Services are available with all HYMT machines. We dispatch technician to customer's
factory for installation and preoperation of machines.
Our technician is available to your factory and offer training of how to use our machines. As well, you
may send your technician to our company to learn how to operate machines.
We guarantee the quality of machine (e.g. processing speed and working performance is the same as the data of samples making). We sign the agreement with detailed technical data.
We arrange final test before shipment. We run the machine for a few days, and then use customer's materials for test. After making sure machine is the best performance, then make shipments.