T8018A, T8018B, T8018C Vertical Cylinder Boring Machine
|FOB Price:||US $1-1.1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-1.1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Units|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Machine tools (CNC cutting machine,production line,
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: T8018A, T8018B, T8018C
- Coordinate Boring Machine Type: Single Column Type
- Controlling Mode: Artificial
- Automatic Grade: Semiautomatic
- Condition: New
- motor: 3kw
- Transport Package: Veneer Case
- Origin: China
- Structure: vertical boring machine
- Tool Type: Fine Knife
- Precision: High Precision
- Certification: GS, CE, RoHS, ISO 9001
- table: 1680X450mm
- Trademark: HYMT
- Specification: table size: 1200x500mm
- HS Code: 84594090
1) T8018A: mechanical-electronic drive and spindle speed frequency changed speed variation.
2) T8018B: mechanical drive
3)T8018C: used for processing special heavy motor cylinders
|Range of boring diameter||F30mm~F180mm||F42-F180mm|
|Max boring depth||450mm||650mm|
|The max.travel of spindle||500mm||800mm|
|The distance from the central line of the spindle to the body||320mm||315mm|
|The Rotational speed of spindle||140-610r/min||175, 230, 300, 350, 460,600 r/min||175, 230, 300, 350, 460,600 r/min|
|Spindle feed||0.05 /0.10/ 0.20||0.05 /0.10/ 0.20||0.05 /0.10/ 0.20|
|The high speed of spindle||2.65m/min||2.65m/min|
|Table travel||Crosswise 100mm|
1.Standardization of Service "212"
2: response in 2 hours
1: provide solution in 1 day
2: solve complaint in 2 days
Installation Services are available with all HYMT machines. We dispatch technician to customer's
factory for installation and preoperation of machines.
Our technician is available to your factory and offer training of how to use our machines. As well, you
may send your technician to our company to learn how to operate machines.
We guarantee the quality of machine (e.g. processing speed and working performance is the same as the data of samples making). We sign the agreement with detailed technical data.
We arrange final test before shipment. We run the machine for a few days, and then use customer's materials for test. After making sure machine is the best performance, then make shipments.