ZX7045 high Precision vertical Drilling and Milling Machine
|FOB Price:||US $1-1.1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-1.1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Units/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- machine tools(drilling,milling,shaping,slotting)
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Attribute
- Model NO.: ZX7045
- Layout: Vertical
- Number of Shaft: 1
- Automatic Grade: Semiautomatic
- Certification: CE, RoHS, ISO 9001
- control voltage: 24V
- Trademark: HYMT
- Specification: drilling dia: 45mm
- HS Code: 8459310000
- Structure: Vertical Drilling Machine
- Controlling Mode: Artificial
- Hole Diameter: <50mm
- Precision: High Precision
- Condition: New
- power supply: 575V/440V/380V/220V
- Transport Package: Veneer Case
- Origin: China
1. 45mm gear shift square column drilling & milling machine. Deluxe stand is optional.
2. Wide range of speed.
3. Gear driving, gear quench, high carrying capacity.
4. Great torsional moment.
5. High gear precision, low noise.
ZX7045 high Precision vertical Drilling and Milling Machine main specifications:
|Max. Drilling capacity||45mm|
|Width of face milling||80mm|
|Diameter of vertical milling||28mm|
|Distance spindle axis to column surface||260mm|
|Max. Distance spindle nose to worktable||475mm|
|Spindle taper||MT. 4 or R8|
|Spindle speeds range||95-1600rpm|
|Dimension of table||820×240mm|
|Travel of worktable||550×190mm|
|Motor||750W or 1100W|
|G. W. /N. W.||320/275kgs|
Optional special accessories:
1.Standardization of Service "212"
2: response in 2 hours
1: provide solution in 1 day
2: solve complaint in 2 days
Installation Services are available with all HYMT machines. We dispatch technician to customer's
factory for installation and preoperation of machines.
Our technician is available to your factory and offer training of how to use our machines. As well, you
may send your technician to our company to learn how to operate machines.
We guarantee the quality of machine (e.g. processing speed and working performance is the same as the data of samples making). We sign the agreement with detailed technical data.
We arrange final test before shipment. We run the machine for a few days, and then use customer's materials for test. After making sure machine is the best performance, then make shipments.