XQ6226B series Universal Swivel Head Milling Machine
|FOB Price:||US $1-1.1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-1.1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Units/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- machine tools(drilling,milling,shaping,slotting)
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Attribute
- Model NO.: XQ6226B
- Object: Gear
- Milling Cutter Type: Vertical Milling Cutter
- Controlling Mode: Artificial
- Precision: High Precision
- Condition: New
- power supply: 575V/440V/380V/220V
- Trademark: HYMT
- Specification: worktable: 1120x260mm
- HS Code: 8459310000
- Type: Worktable Milling Machine
- Structure: Bed type
- Milling Cutter Structure: Inlaid Tooth
- Automatic Grade: Semiautomatic
- Certification: CE, RoHS, ISO 9001
- control voltage: 24V
- main motor: 2.2KW
- Transport Package: Veneer Case
- Origin: China
Dealing directly with the manufacture- no middle man!
· The most competitive pricing in the market.
· High quality control standards, such as ISO, CE
· Guaranteed delivery time.
· Prompt attention to the customer inquiries.
· Diverse services for your needs, including sourcing other machinery, inspection goods for you by our engineers, product process tracking and good.
|SPECIFICATION||UNIT||XQ6226A(2 axes auto feed) / XQ6226B||XQ6232A|
|SPINDLE SPEED RANGE||R/MIN||40-1600|
|DISTANCE FROM SPINDLE NOSE TO TABLE SURFACE||MM||80-500||110-490|
|MAX.END MILLING WIDTH||MM||125|
|MAX.VERTICAL MILLING DIA.||MM||25|
|SWIVEL ANGLE OF SWIVEL HEAD||360°|
1.Standardization of Service "212"
2: response in 2 hours
1: provide solution in 1 day
2: solve complaint in 2 days
Installation Services are available with all HYMT machines. We dispatch technician to customer's
factory for installation and preoperation of machines.
Our technician is available to your factory and offer training of how to use our machines. As well, you
may send your technician to our company to learn how to operate machines.
We guarantee the quality of machine (e.g. processing speed and working performance is the same as the data of samples making). We sign the agreement with detailed technical data.
We arrange final test before shipment. We run the machine for a few days, and then use customer's materials for test. After making sure machine is the best performance, then make shipments.